Friday, August 28, 2009

In Storage and Out of Storage

I knew it would happen and today was the day. It began last night, Brian and I were going to play a game of Hand and Foot on the bed. Keep reading . . . that is a CARD game. We struggled trying to keep our cards lined up and keep ourselves comfortable. The cards didn't keep lined up and we weren't comfortable. This morning after our walk, Brian comes in and tells me that we are going to go get a card table and two folding chairs from storage. I just smiled. I knew it would happen since almost everything we own is in the unit. Now we have a card table with chairs to play a card game and for meals. Oh and by the way, I won the game last night.

1 comment:

Brendakaye said...

Glad you won, keep track, how many times you go to storage and get something, I know I would think I don't need that, oh maybe I do! Good luck!!